5.17.2009

I like Hair Dye


Eugene Schueller is the inventor of hair dye and I have to give him a round of applause. Well done! I give his invention 2 thumbs up! Hair dye and I began our relationship when I was 16 years old. It is to date the longest relationship I've had aside from my relationship with food (which frankly is a disfunctional relationship at best). Hair dye has been with me from the day my first gray hair popped up at 16yrs of age. It has seen me through the best of times (red) and the worst of times (black). I can always count on it to be with me when I feel like a change. Hair dye isn't judgmental (like food), it's not opinionated (except when it told me I wouldn't look good as a blonde), and it's constant. This is why I like hair dye. There's nothing else like it! Thanks hair dye for being my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment